Monday, July 11, 2011

And we're off!!

As I sit here writing this post, I am putting the finishing touches in our suitcases. I am going crazy with the thought of something being left behind but all that is left to do now is head to the airport. I don't like flying, as a child I suffered from motion sickness; I would get sick in a plane, on a boat, in a car and even on the bus! :/ It's gotten better the last time we traveled I don't think I got sick and if I did I can't remember lol. A little nervous about all the security changes in place, especially for international travel. I just hope it's not an unpleasant experience for any of us.

I will be gone for two weeks, so please bare with me and know that upon my return I will have pictures and stories to share with all of you. :) Hope you all have a great two weeks!!

~b

3 comments:

  1. Following from The Adventures of J-Man GFC hop! Hope you'll follow us back :) www.savingbythesea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate packing for trips...always worried I'll forget something! Have a great vacation!!! :)

    http://amommyslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I hope you have a great vacation! I am a new follower from the weekend hop! So glad I found your blog! Please stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow! :)

    ReplyDelete