Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Year!

Party Fashion!

I'm still on the fence about what to wear this Saturday; all I know is that I can't wait to celebrate with my loved ones. Here are a few more New Year's eve options, love them all! I love the sequence and the sparkles, I think New Year's eve is the perfect occasion to be bold and playful. Adding a pop of color would be great, be it a colorful bag, dress or shoes; this is the time to think outside the box!

The dress on the left is very forgiving, with the ruching in the center, I'm loving the cowl neck. The center dress is all sequence and sparkles galore, just perfect for the occasion! The strapless dress on the right defines your waist and sparkles just so; I also love that they are not too short, just right length to show off your legs. ;-) Let me know what you guys think of these...

No matter what you decide to wear, I want to wish you all a happy and safe New Year's celebration. Party on!

3 comments:

  1. Love the site :)

    Hi, following from Mombloggers. Please feel free to follow me back at:
    http://d-mochatraveler.blogspot.com/

    My Twitter is:
    https://twitter.com/#!/DMochaTraveler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the silver dress and the black dress on the left. I'm a new follower from MBC. U can check out my site and follow back.

    Www.mommyspeaksout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ladies! Hope you have a happy new year, come by soon!

    Bethanie

    ReplyDelete