Monday, January 30, 2012

Change comes with change...



Think about it, the seasons change, people change, life changes. For a long time I feared change and I always wondered.. as time went on why a lot of the people in my life didn't always stick around. Life is like a play, there are scenes and a revolving cast of characters; the good, the bad and the ugly. Just imagine a play that had the same scene and the same cast of characters, with no change or evolution.

I always felt like it was my fault when I had a falling out with someone that I really cared about; after some time had passed I realized had that person still been in my life, I would not be where I am now. It really makes you think, that things really do happen for a reason. You go through strive to appreciate the good times. You let go of the dead weight, those who tear you down and hold you back and hang on to those who cheer you on and keep you going.

You live, you grow and you learn; as time goes along you learn to pick and choose your battles and your friends. I feel as though I am in a good place right now, good job, good friends and a good life. Change is good, change is necessary and at times change is inevitable...

6 comments:

  1. Going through change after being stuck in a rut for a decade is the hardest, but it's been a good change here. It has been nothing but positive I find. I should have 'changed' sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fresh perspective on change :) Love it! Following you now from MBC. Check out my blog and follow if you can http://lovelybeautifulsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Insomnia - Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I've asked myself that same question many times. Glad you are in a better place, stay focused and good luck with everything ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Heather - Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Will follow back ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Melomomma. I love the picture you found to go with your post. Both say so much in a few words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me, its only when the change has comfortably fit into my life that I realize it is all good. But going through it - sucks! As for me, we're trying to embrace a financial change - a challenge? a struggle? definitely a change for this season. We're all still learning this path called life! Nice to meet you. If you have time, I'd love it if you'd stop by one of my 2 blogs. Don't know if any of it would be of help to you but hey, it's there for the following! :-)

    http://recipesonthecheap.blogspot.com/
    http://lessonsonthecheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete