Sunday, January 8, 2012

oh la la...

One of my favorite gifts from this past Christmas was a L'Occitane (pronounced lux - ee - tahn) gift set I received from one of my supervisors. I swear it's so awesome, if you're ever in doubt of what gift to get the woman in your life go with a "spa in a box" as I like to call it.

It comes with two extra gentle bars of soap, a milky body wash, an ultra rich body cream, a tube of their ever popular hand cream and a tube of their foot cream. I've always coveted their hand cream which is so rich and just right for my dry hands. Their body cream does the same, ultra rich, really moisturizes.  It comes in a beautiful box (which I threw away before I thought about sharing with you - I apologize) but I've taken a picture of all that was in my gift box.



I promise you will not be disappointed if you give this gift set or buy it for yourself!

P.S. we also love jewelry and cold hard cash! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Yesss!...I love L'Occitane too! They're great for dry hands and smell so good :-))

    ReplyDelete