Saturday, November 16, 2013

Save vs Splurge | OTK

With boot season in full effect, we are all on the hunt for the perfect pair of boots. While I own several pairs (knee, ankle and booties), one style I don't have is the over the knee boot. With that said, who isn't drooling over the Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boot?! And while I absolutely LOVE them, I just can't justify the $$$$ price tag. While on my hunt I found a few stylish OTK boots that won't break the bank.

Chinese Laundry 'South Bay' Boot | $99.00


ASOS 'Karma' Boot | $151.28


Vince Camuto 'Karita' Boot | $168.95


Vince Camuto 'Vatero' Boot | $183.16


Nine West 'Teggy' Boot | $199.00


AnnTaylor 'Cody' Boot | $248.00


Are you guys opting to save or splurge this season? 

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

xo | B

No comments:

Post a Comment