Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gift Guide | For Him

Gift Guide | For Him


I think we can all agree that guys can be hard to shop for. They either have everything they need or have no wish list and you end up thinking WTH?! Here are some gift ideas to help you with the issue of gift giving for the men in your life. 



Side note: so I cheated a little and showed him this list to get his opinion and he liked my ideas. He also like that the personalized items had his initial LOL. Oh as far as the cologne, he uses the regular Paco Rabanne 1 Million and I love it! 


What items are your gift guide for him?


xo | B

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Still trying to figure out what to get my BF. He definitely wants a shawl collar cardigan but he's SO picky I think we're going to have to go out and get it together. Happy Holidays!

    -Ash
    Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that way LOL Good luck!

      Happy holidays ;-)

      Delete