Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Beauty File | Tsubaki Cleanse & Hydrate Trio




So, I was looking through the products while on the check out line at Sephora the last month, when I saw this Bosica Tsubaki Cleanse & Hydrate Trio. The kit includes a cleansing oil-gel, a hydrating sleeping mask and a cleansing sponge.
Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
What it is – an antioxidant-packed cleansing oil-gel formulated to remove impurities & makeup while protecting the skin’s moisture barrier, leaving skin smoother.
What it’s formulated to do – this cleansing oil hydrates & replenishes, leaving skin silky smooth. A signature, lightweight botanical blend of tsubaki oil (camellia oil), wakame (Japanese sea kelp) and rice bran oil hydrates, smoothes and protects for the appearance of firm, youthful skin. Formulated for all skin types.
What it is formulate without – parabens, sulfates, phthalates
Okay, where do I begin… So I was a bit skeptical about this product because I have combo, acne-prone skin and honestly I just didn’t want to upset my skin. Let me tell you, I’ve been using this kit for the last month and I really like it. The cleanser doesn’t feel overly drying (which is great for fall/winter temps) and yet it still gives off that clean, refreshing feel (perfect for summer cleansing). Bottom line my skin feels clean but not stripped.
Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask
What it is – a deeply hydrating overnight sleeping mask that intensely moisturizes & protects to deliver long-term anti-aging benefits and smoother, baby soft skin.
What it’s formulated to do – this signature, lightweight botanical blend of tsubaki oil (camellia oil), wakame (Japanese sea kelp) and rice bran oil hydrates, smoothes and protects for the appearance of firm, youthful skin. Serine, an amino acid, locks in moisture, ensuring maximum hydration as you sleep. It acts as an anti-aging moisturizer and preps skin for better absorption of products.
What it’s formulated without – parabens, sulfates, phthalates
I’ve been wanting to try a sleep mask but again with my skin it gets tricky – I am so glad I gave it a try! I’ve been using it for a month and I see a difference in my skin. I apply a thin layer at night and wake up with refreshed, dewy, glowing skin. It hasn’t made me break out which is always a plus!
Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Deep Hydration Clay
What it is – a konjac cleansing sponge infused with red clay that cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates
What it does – formulated specifically for normal to dry skin types, the konjac cleansing sponge increases skin hydration levels while cleansing deeply to leave skin hydrated and nourished. The pillow-soft sponge gently exfoliates dad skin cells and removes excess oil, while red clay minerals permeate the skin and pores to cleanse and increase hydration. Results – smoother, softer, brighter looking skin.
What it’s formulated without – parabens, sulfates, phthalates
I like this sponge, it cleans nicely and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It cleans without the abrasiveness or dryness. The sponge comes with a little string attached for you to hang it so it air dries. Just replace every 3 – 4 months, it’s a good value.

Overall, I’m really happy I got this kit – thinking I will go out and buy the full size cleanser & sleeping mask once I'm done with these. I am slowly becoming a fan of Boscia products because it doesn’t break me out and they don’t use a lot of chemicals in their products.

xx, B

No comments:

Post a Comment