Sunday, October 19, 2014

Beauty File | Origins clear improvement active charcoal mask



Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores

What is it - a mask with activated charcoal to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers

What it's formulated to do - when environment toxins, dirt and debris get under your skin, its waste-filtering system gets jammed, pores gets clogged & skin looks cloudy. This is nature's complexion clean-up crew gets to the bottom of skin's overcast condition and fleas the way for it to act it's best.

What it's formulated without - parabens, sulfates, phthalates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My love for clay/charcoal masks will never die. This mask has been a part of my clear skin arsenal for quite some time now. It has everything you want in a product (gentle, acne clearing, oil control, non-drying - the works!) I tend to use it more often during the summer months, when my skin is oiler and tends to break out more. It really dries up my unwanted acne without leaving the rest of my face dry.

Whenever I have a bad breakout due to stress or my monthly, I use it every other day as a spot treatment. My acne goes from mountains to flatlands by the end of the week. It also feels amazing after a weekend of drinking & partying - kind of like a detox for your face.

xx, B

No comments:

Post a Comment