Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hello World!

This is my first post, so excited to try this out.... here goes nada!

This Fall I’m turning the big 3-5!! I wanted to start a blog to help me document the ups and downs and all the emotions that come with this milestone. I’ve always liked to journal and since blogging is the new way to journal I’ve decided to give it a go. 




When you reach a milestone or a turning point you start to evaluate all aspects of your life. You start to look at all your relationships and the people in them; you start to realize who your real friends are, who never was and who never will be. I've started to surround myself with like-minded, positive people; people who are serious about bettering themselves, who genuinely want to see me succeed and want the best for me - because I deserve it.

I'm looking forward to all the new, good, bad and ugly that will come.

Wishing you all a great weekend, till next time! 

~b

No comments:

Post a Comment