Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fall forward!!

If you are a slave to fashion like I am, then you will understand my excitement on Monday when I got the September issue of People StyleWatch. I was so psyched I haven't been able to put it down! Actually, I could of read it all that same night but I've been pacing myself lol. It's their Fall issue, which gives us a sneak peak in to the new fall fashion. I LOOOOOVE the fall, by far my favorite season (followed closely by Spring); for many reasons the first of which is that my birthday is in the fall (September 24th to be exact!). I love the cool morning/nights, being able to sleep with the windows open is AWESOME; breathing that cool Autumn breeze is great! Secondly I LOVE fall fashion PERIOD! I love ALL the cool transitional pieces; a chic trench coat, textured tights, a versatile flat boot, the list goes on and on... This issue does not disappoint from bags to shoes its all covered in here.

PS, I bought the September issue of InStyle which is also packed to the gills with fall fashion!! I just can't wait to dig into all this fashion! I urge you ladies to go out and pick these bad boys up, if you haven't already! 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Monday Mingle. We have so much in common. A love for fashion, I too believe fall is the best season and my birthday is also on September 24th... so that means I have to keep checking out your blog!

    Have a good one. -Metch

    http://www.mindogandmetch.com

    ReplyDelete