Monday, August 29, 2011

What a blow out!

I've been doing my hair at home ever since I got the Keratin hair treatment, it saves me mucho dinero! Take a look how I do it...

After washing my hair I need to protect it from heat damage; I use a few pumps of John Frieda's Full Repair and a few drops of MOROCCANOIL®. Distribute evenly through out hair.

 








 

I then divide hair half way and pin the back, I use my ears as a guide













I take a section from the back and pin the rest up












Part that section in half and start blow drying












Once that section is done, repeat until all the hair in the back is dry



















 

Now to tackle the front; same concept






























Section by section and the same on the other side











You could leave it like this if you want some bounce in your locks.

I like to take it one step further and use my CHI ceramic flat iron to make my hair super STRAIGHT! You follow the same steps, its easier this time around because hair is dry. I prep hair with a couple of drops of MOROCCANOIL®; just remember LESS is more! It can get very oil, very quickly!





The end result is super straight shiny hair!

1 comment:

  1. Looks Good! I am a new follower from MBC and would love for you to stop by and follow back at Tips for Saving

    Thanks and keep in touch
    http://ourtipsforsaving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete